Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Scrap of Darkness " Vintage Revelry Sketch"

This was based on the exclusive sketch for SOD created by me.
The photo is of Lena Horne....when the paper arrived, I knew I was creating a LO of a famous Cotton Club artist. Love Lena...she is one of my favs. Unfortunately, Lena was born in the wrong era where her talents was overlooked because of the color of her skin...if living today, she would the mega Halley Berry but better.... the looks and acting ability of Halley and the voice of Alicia Keyes.
Here are couple details of the LO.
In this shot, this shows just how awesome the heat embossing powder is that comes with  this month's kit. The embossing powder is a superior product!
 
Another example of the mists on the KaiserCraft birdcage!

This is a great shot of how beautiful the Moon Shadow mists are.  Originally, the flowers were just plain white boring satin flowers, until I added the mist to the flowers.  I love these mists, by far the most superior..did I happen to mention, I love these mists..LOL.


I used March's "Vintage Revelry" kits at Scraps of Darkness. This kit is filled with wonderful goodies, I love the color add on this month. These mists are by far the best mist I have ever used. To get your hands on this kit: http://www.scrapsofdarkness.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment