Thursday, March 17, 2011

Remember ***Scraps of Darkness****



                             A new LO title " Remember"


A LO of my mother's sister when she was about 17 years old. Everytime I see this photo, I think of a cool Beatnik lady traveling the world in the 50's stopping by every coffee shop and having conversations centered around all the arts. Funny, my aunt is eccentric and artsy.
A couple clo se-ups. Here showcases the fabulous mists that come in the March's Kit by Scraps of Darkness.
I used the mists on the Eiffel Tower, the black rose trim and on one of the Prima Flowers.
When I printed the photo it printed with streaks, not the best quality.  I was going to toss out the photo but when I sharted looking at the photo, I really liked the streaked quality, so I used it.

I used March's "Vintage Revelry" kits at Scraps of Darkness. This kit is filled with wonderful goodies, I love the color add on this month. These mists are by far the best mist I have ever used. To get your hands on this kit: http://www.scrapsofdarkness.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment