Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Memories Live Forever-Tyvek and Newspaper flower tutorial at SOD

This is a photo of my brother when he was in grade school. He is my only sibling and there is 19 years between us, my mom missed her master plan by one month. She wanted and planned to have her children 20 yrs apart...crazy huh? This is my LO using the Burned Tyvek...love the stuff!
 I used the cricut to cut out the clipboard flourishes.  I heat embossed the flourishes with a couple coats of copper embossing powder and stamped the warm embossing with a rubberstamp to get the texture.  I then inked the flourish with Distressing ink and Tattered Angels.
Here is a close up of a really easy and cheap flower made of telephone book pages.
To find out how to create these flowers check out my tutorial over at Scraps of Darkness Tutorials
Here a couple shots of how well the mists from the kit work.  The mists yield a great result everytime.
A close up of the burned Tyvek, I love the vintage distressed look of the burned Tyvek. This technique is so easy and fun. To find out how to use the burned Tyvek in one of your scrapbooking projects check out my tutorial over at Scraps of Darkness Tutorial
I used March's "Vintage Revelry" kits at Scraps of Darkness. This kit is filled with wonderful goodies, I love the color add on this month. These mists are by far the best mist I have ever used. To get your hands on this kit: http://www.scrapsofdarkness.com/

For more details on how to create a LO using the Burned Tyvek check out my tutorial over at Scraps of Darkness

http://www.scrapsofdarkness.com/Tutorials.htmlhttp://www.scrapsofdarkness.com/Tutorials.html

No comments:

Post a Comment