Saturday, February 5, 2011

Precious Love **Scraps of Darkness**

I created this layout using this months kit from Scraps of Darkness "Telltale Heart"
This is the most amazing kit that I have ever used. It is full of stunning papers and the embellishments are just so awesome.


I created another LO of Violet, I only need to get two more pages done and I will have the album complete. I have been working on an album for Violet's mother. This is a picture of Violet at her 7th birthday party. We always had to wait until a week before Valentine's Day to celebrate Violet's birthday. Violet always insisted because she loved Valentine's Day so much, I think it was the pinks, blacks and all the bling of the season. Happy B-day and Happy Valentine's Day Angel. I will always miss you.


No comments:

Post a Comment