Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"A Rememberable Embrace" Scraps of Darkness


This is the last photo I had taken of Violet before she passed away. It just hit me that this is the last photo of her.... I remember this day so well, she was having a great day laughing, teasing and talking. On this day, Violet participated in the 3k walk for a fundraiser for Childhood Cancer. I just happen to have my camera and took this picture of Dalton embracing Violet. I remember as we were leaving the event Violet asked her big brother Dalton for a hug and wanted him to carry her to the car. I miss her so much and her birthday is approaching on 1/27/11, she would have been 8 years old. I miss her so much, I miss seeing her smiling face and hearing her roaring laugh. It is comforting to know violet is happy right now and she is no longer suffering, hurting or in pain. Life will never be the same....without Punky





How to get you hands on the must have kit: http://www.scrapsofdarkness.com/indexI used the fabulous kit " White Magic" by Scraps of Darkness. This month's kit is full of beautiful 6 of the double sided patterned papers from Pink Paislee's Parisian Anthology Collection were made to alter and color! They have special ink resist designs on the front and a coordinating pattern on the back. 4 more papers from Websters Pages' Hollywood Vogue collection make this a magical kit! Also included are some fabulous items to embellish your layouts, including our signature pin from Craftysprinkles and products from Prima, Dusty Attic, Petaloo, Basic Grey, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment