Saturday, January 15, 2011

"Created" " White Magic" Scraps of Darkness January Kit

This is a LO of my BF's daughter who passed away last month. I am trying to get a book made for her mother's birthday. Violet was developing into a beautfiul young lady. My reason for the title "Created" is because Violet was created for the camera. When Violet was a baby, she could strike a sassy pose for the camera. There are two things a girl should be: Classy and Famous, and Violet had them both!
Miss Piss! Miss you sweet Angel!


I used the fabulous kit " White Magic" by Scraps of Darkness.
I used the complimentary sketch included in this month's kit created by the talented DT member Mandy aka, "Craftysprinkles"
Here is a link to the sketch on SOD blog: http://scrapsofdarkness.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment