Saturday, December 18, 2010

Timeless Moments*** Scraps of Darkness Kit



This was made with the current kit by Scraps of Darkness, "Time Flies". I love this month's kit! This month's kit is full of gorgeous and unique papers and embellishments. For more information about this kit stop by and check out the kit and the store.http://www.scrapsofdarkness.com/

This is a photo of my BFF and her 7 year old girl who passed away. This LO is dedicated to my true life hero who just happens to be my BFF! Robin is my Superhero! Robin has went through so much the last couple years. In 2010, she loss her father and 7 year daughter to cancer. Several years ago she loss her son. Robin is the strongest person I know, she never complains, despite all her loss and pain. She continues to smile and laugh and is blessed for what she has in her life! She is like a lighthouse in the middle of a storm! I not sure why all this has happened to her and her family, but I pray that something awesome happens! I love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment