Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cherished Christmas


Here is another LO using the Scraps of Darkness “Time Flies” kit. I just can't explain in words the beauty and versatility of this kit. I love that the contents of this kit can create soft elegant pages to rich bold alternative layouts. I could hardly wait to start using the rich golds and reds for Christmas. This LO was so easy to create using the fabulous papers and embellishments. For more information about this kit stop by and check out the kit and the store.http://www.scrapsofdarkness.com/

This is a photo of my friend's son who turned 1 yrs old on December 4th. His parents have struggled getting him to take a photo with Santa. This is the best photo they were able to obtain this year. Alex was crying and fighting Santa the entire time in each photo session. I am so surprised, because Alex usually loves everyone and is so friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment