Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"Purple Haze" Scraps of Darkness

Well she's walking through the clouds
With a circus mind that's running round
Butterflies and zebras
And moonbeams and fairy tales
That's all she ever thinks about.....
Riding with the wind"
                               ~Jimi Hendrix

November Scraps of Darkness kit is called Purple Haze!! This is another absolutely gorgeous kit filled with so many beautiful papers and embellies!!

To get your hands on this kit check out the Scrap of Darkness site.

Kit

                               "Togetherness"
A photo of my grandparents and aunt. This LO was created using my 061411 LCTM sketch.
"Imaginations"
This LO was created using my "Purple Haze" sketch.This is a photo of my grandmother and my grand aunt. These two girls were so close and always together. Every time I view this photo my imagination just goes wild. I imagine seeing the two of them playing as children and as young women. I miss them both very much! I used the " Purple Haze" kit by Scraps of Darkness.
"Adore"
I plan to complete a few pages in remembrance of Violet. I can't believe Violet has been gone for a year. I miss her so much! This month's Scraps of Darkness kit, " Purple Haze" is perfect for Violet's remembrance pages. Violet loved peace signs and the color Violet! This month's kit is full of beautiful embellishments and stunning papers.
"Purple Haze Sketch"