Monday, July 4, 2011

Explore-Scraps of Darkness and Clearsnap

I used the Scraps of Darkness kit this month, "Welcome to the Jungle". Distressed the edges of the 12 X 12 yellow cardstock and Bo Bunny paper. Cut a strip of patterned paper and placed horizontal in the middle of the page, inked the edges with Black Colorbox Pigment Brush Pad ink. I horizontally stamped the paper with the Rollagraph with the WordWords stamp wheel using Cocoa Colorbox Pigment Ink.

Cut the circles and distress the edges and ink the edges with Black Colorbox Pigment Brush Pad and adhered to the green paper. The pattern paper behind the photo was originally brown and white but I altered the color by spraying the paper with Gingersnap Smooch Spritz and Ochre Colorbox Pigment Ink Brush Pad. I matted the photo and adhered to the page. I cut the yellow scalloped paper and stamped the paper with a stamp using the Cocoa Colorbox Pigment Ink to make the patterned paper. The journaling was a poem I cut into strips and adhered to the circle. Changed the color of the chipboard flourishes and title using Pumkin Pie stamp in the Colorbox Archival Dye Ink in the Petal Point.
When the ink on the flourishes dried, I spritzed with Gingersnap Smooch Spray. Stamped all the flourishes with the WordWords wheel using the Rollagraph. I punched the small yellow circles outlining the circles with a paper punch and adhered to page. Adhered the flowers, word stickers, flourishes, title and butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment