Sunday, May 15, 2011

Scraps of Darkness May Kit " Now or Zen"

"I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around


in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder:

Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly,

or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man?”

~Chuang Tzu~



This month we're taking you on a trip to the Orient with beautiful vibrant colors

and Asian themed papers and embellishments. In this kit you will find:

*6 double sided papers and 4 Foil papers from Christine Adolph's Sakura collection

*Our signature pin by Craftysprinkles has a twist - it's not a pin, but a set of

beautiful rhinestone adorned chopsticks.

*Prima Rub-Ons

*Dusty Attic chipboard cranes

*Kaisercraft chipboard alphabet

*Prima clear stamp

*Prima Millinery Collection Flowers

*Prima Pearls & Crystals

*Bamboo

*3" paper and bamboo fan and 3 paper umbrellas

*Pink and white flowers



We're sure you will love this special collection as much as we

do!

http://www.scrapsofdarkness.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment